Monday, 24 February 2014
Sunday, 23 February 2014
The $100 dollar word challenge is a Maths problem basically. You have to try some words and using the picture bellow you have to see how much it equals. You also have to find how much your name is worth, What is the most expensive word you can find and what is the least expensive word you can find.
WALT: Edit your posts
This is showing that I tried a lot and only One was right After a lot of try's I finally got a word.
The $100 word is Colours!!!
My Name Is Worth $52
The least expensive country I found was Cuba, it was worth $27
The most expensive country I found was Afghanistan, It was $100 Too!!!
You guys should try the $100 word challenge too. Don't copy this word there is heaps so you can find your own
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Monday, 17 February 2014
Thursday, 13 February 2014
Tuesday, 11 February 2014
We will know we are successful when we agree to:
- Believe in ourselves,
- Take risks in our learning,
- Manage self,
- Display leadership / initiative,
- Show integrity,
- Strive for excellence,
- Take responsibility for our learning,
- Set challenging learning goals,
- Learn from our mistakes,
- Show determination in all situations,
- Work in unity,
- Know ourselves as a learner,
- Think happy thoughts (positivity is the key!),
- Respect others’ rights to learn, to feel safe and to be respected,
- Practice being a responsible digital citizen.
Posted by Georgia's Eportfolio at 13:01