Monday 9 June 2014

Our Understanding Of Energy

WALT:show our understanding of how energy works.
Description:We have been learning about energy. To share our learning, we have made a video to explain how energy works
Self Assesment: I think Ella & I showed our pressentation about how energy works really well because if I didn't know what potential & kinetic energy was then I think After I had watched it I would know what it was.
Buddy Assesment: Great job Georgia. I like the way you and Ella Agreed on what do. Good work. Maia 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia,
    You and Ella have a very clear understanding of the difference between kinetic and potential energy - it is great that you are able to teach this to others.
    It is great that you have reflected on the way that you and Ella worked as a team. You also need to reflect on the learning intention.
    Thanks
    Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Your description is very clear!

    ReplyDelete