Thursday 6 March 2014

Statistics

Statistics:  Stem and Leaf Graph


WALT: gather, display and discuss data


Success Criteria:  

  • Gather relevant information

  • Display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • Make some conclusions about the data


Task:

To present information about reaction times using a ruler.


Data: 19,12,19,14,3,22,7,9,1,30+ 



Stem and Leaf Graph:




Sorted Stem and Leaf Graph:





Conclusions:


My best score was 1 and my worst score was 30+ because I did not catch it.

The mean was 12.4. I added it up and divided It by how much data there was. There ten dat so I divided it by 10




Assessment:

Self Assessment: I think I acheived all of these below because I went threw & checked.

  • I can gather relevant information

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph

  • I can make some conclusions about the data  



Peer Assessment:Katelyn: yes yes yes you acheived all of the stuff below. Good job Georgia 

  • I can gather relevant information  

  • I can display data on a stem and leaf graph 

  • I can make some conclusions about the data 


No comments:

Post a Comment