Sunday 15 June 2014

Integrity

WALT: Show Integrity

Task: We are making a short movie that shows what Integrity looks like with our little buddy.
Description: Troy and Chris shared with us some movies that demonstrate people showing Integrity when it looked like they were not going to show it. Our goal was to create our own movie that showed integrity at school.

Self Assessment: I think our video shows integrity alright but next time we could try & add some diffferent angles.

Buddy Assessment: I think that our group cooperated well together. and I think you were right with the different camera angles. good job. Maia B

1 comment:

  1. This movie is pretty awesome Georgia, I love the filming, very creative with the camera panning. The acting is great too. My feed forward is that next time it would have been better if you had the voice over of yourselves speaking over the top of your song.

    ReplyDelete