Sunday 3 August 2014

Maori Language


WALT: communicate a message.

Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts.  We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.

Why? We have noticed that our posters are too cluttered and do not communicate a  message well.
When? Week 3
Who? The World

Task: Make a poster about Te Reo Maori.

Message: My message is clear and purposeful. Everything that is on my poster relates to my message. 

Self Assesment: I think I could have presented it better and described what everything meens better but my poster shows how to have a quick conversation in Maori.

Buddy Comment: I think that you have been to all the work shops because it looks very nice. Next time you could put some pictures to show. Like if you have Tepu for table you could put a picture of a table. Georgia T.

Message: My message is clear and purposeful.  Everything that is on my poster relates to my message.  👍

 Composition: My poster is balanced. 👍

Font: My font is clear, readable and suits the message.👍

Colour: I have used 2-3 colours that are complementary. My background choice makes the text pop!👍

Accuracy: All of the words on my poster are spelt correctly. 👌


 Evaluation:

  1. What are you most proud of and why? I am proud that I got the deadline because I had less time to finish it than others.

  2. What challenged you the most and why? It was challange spelling the words right because they are in Maori.

  3. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Finishing in time because I had to finish it during brunch time.


 Over all I think my poster is a yellow target because it was an alright poster & I know I can do better!








1 comment:

  1. Where are the criteria and the targets? Your poster would have been easier to read if it had less writing and bullet points of each phrase/word in Maori.

    ReplyDelete